GrandGuignol.com Forum Index

<  Miscellaneous  ~  (re) introduction

XanaBoBana
Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 6:33 am Reply with quote
New Member Joined: 14 Jun 2004 Posts: 1 Location: who the f*** knows
Hey Everybody!

Greetings from Athens! It is a sweltering day, so I'm spending it in the internet cafe. I have been here for 6 months studying, and took the final exams of my undergraduate career last week. *finallly*
I can't believe it has been 5 years since I met the Thrillpeddlers! I have been looking forward to the day I can return to San Francisco and at least see another show. You definitely changed the course of my academic career and interests in theater.

The theater scene in Athens consistst of "Lysistrata, Lysistrata, Oedipus, Lysistrata, Medea, Lysistrata." But I did catch Ligeti's opera Le Grande Macabre. Half of the audience disappeared at intermission, but I really enjoyed it. Despite a mediocre production, and the total alienation from hearing opera in english. With Greek subtitles Smile I ended up pretending not to understand the words. That helped. Has anyone else seen it?

I hope this finds you all well.

-Xana
setgeru7
Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:23 pm Reply with quote
Guignoler Joined: 08 Sep 2013 Posts: 56 Location: &#20013;&#22269;
I have interested in studying English since I was Sell RS Gold in high school. I love it very much. I watch english Sell Runescape Gold movie and listen english music frequently, but I don't have much opportunity to speak english in my real life. Fortunately, I have a chance guild wars 2 gold sell to practice my speaking and improve my english in language center.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
setgeru7
Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:24 pm Reply with quote
The past is sell guild wars 2 gold gone and static. Nothing we can do will guild wars 2 gold sale change it. Thefuture is before us and dynamic. Everything we do will affect it. The consequences of today are sale guild wars 2 gold determined by the actions of the past. To change your future, alter your decisions today.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
setgeru7
Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:25 pm Reply with quote
You laugh at me for being gw2 gold different, but I laugh at you for being the same. Experience gw2 gold is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson gw2 gold afterwards. Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.
xuerle1
Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:05 am Reply with quote
New Member Joined: 17 Dec 2014 Posts: 9
To change your future, alter your decisions today.
fifa coins
ultimate team coins
yanfifa
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:19 pm Reply with quote
New Member Joined: 04 Feb 2015 Posts: 3
I ended up pretending not to understand the words. That helped. Has anyone else seen it? fut 15 coins
eafifa15