GrandGuignol.com Forum Index

<  Computers & Technology  ~  but taking into wow classic gold

Rskingdom
Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:52 am Reply with quote
New Member Joined: 18 Jun 2019 Posts: 3
I don't wanna begin an argument , but taking into wow classic gold consideration the way we've been playing classic on personal servers is way different than the manner classic was performed back in the day, would little quality of life or balancing changes really impact tha vanilla experience in such a poor way as people claim? I mean personal servers made up worth and even boss mechanisms and people didn't mind and could enjoy WoW Classic anyway. Is it too mad to say that maybe taking advantage of some facilities we have now may actually enhance gameplay and so make vanilla more pleasurable?? I understand this isn't exactly within the topic, but my main fear of Classic is that the market won't be exactly the same. I believe people got used to create"big money" at the past few expansions and they'll purposely match the AH costs to get rich quicker.

Tips I'll be right I have unsubbed until the timeless release. Your movies are engaging and interesting. Some traditional youtubers do guides but the more sophisticated movies like this are really really interesting and it's a testament to the time you place in.what will find a great deal of people are people that play on the private servers when they try actual vanilla. Mobs hit HARD. Getting gold is not easy. Are likely two of the biggest shocks to players. Players really should anticipate to be eating/drinking far more after fights.A word of information that you want to hear since you say this a great deal in your more videos. NEVER say sorry for gold in wow classic taking your time on a movie while speaking about something meaningful or interesting! When you make a video which grabs attention. We WANT it to drag ! We WANT the content to keep coming! So no more apologizing for that please.