GrandGuignol.com Forum Index

<  Announcements  ~  Hot Summer children clothing free shipping for Sale

Jollyhers
Posted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:24 pm Reply with quote
Forums Regular Joined: 07 Jun 2017 Posts: 24
Jollyhers mixes girl fashion clothes for children who are still in their younger childhood. In other words, when customers meet something hard to do, how can they slove those problems easily?
1. How do customer?register?
Click "Register" at the top right corner of the?website. Register with email address or easily sign in with?Facebook or Google+ account.
2. What should customer?do if forget password?
Click "Forget Password" at the sign in page, fill in the?registered email and then it will?send an email to registered email box to reset password easily.
3. What can customer?do if have questions before placing an order?
Please do not hesitate to contact Jollyhers?through email at service@jollyhers.com for any questions.
4. How can customer choose the size?
Jollyhers?offers?a specific size chart for every product on product page. Please measure carefully before purchasing.
5. How can customer?use a coupon?
On the Shopping Cart page, it will show an option to apply coupon code.
6. Do customer need to pay additional fee for their order?
It takes no charge for any additional fee. But in some countries, the Customs offices charge tax on certain types of imported products at certain item quantities and declared values. If other?country does, maybe it?needs?the import tax.
7. Can customer?change order shipping address?
Yes, before it’s shipped, customer?can change it by sending an email at service@jollyhers.com.
8. How do customer?check order status?
Log in to the?account, click “My Order”, and then check the status of all orders.
9. How long is the processing time? When will the?item(s) take for delivery?
In average, the order will be shipped within 2-5 business days after being paid and will?receive an email with tracking conformation of the shipment. In case of any questions and unexpected delay, please feel free to contact customer service team.
10. How can customer?track package?
Customer?can see the whole process of the?order in “My Account”.
• Sign in and go to “My Account”.
• Click “My Order”, choose the correct order number, and see the shipping courier and tracking number.
• Use the tracking number to trace on shipping courier's website.
Just enjoy Girls and Boys (3-15 Years Old) Fashion Clothes with 30 Days Return Free Shipping from http://www.jollyhers.com/ now.