GrandGuignol.com Forum Index

<  General  ~  Grand Guignol dissertation help!

emily_gg
Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:30 am Reply with quote
New Member Joined: 29 Nov 2010 Posts: 1
Hello all Smile

I'm in my final year at University and have chosen to write my dissertation on the Grand Guignol but am struggling with sources! I have the Mel Gordon and Richard Hand books on order at the moment but obviously I can't write 3000 words between just those 2 books.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks Very Happy
Em xx
Russell Blackwood
Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:11 pm Reply with quote
Moderator Joined: 18 Sep 2003 Posts: 125
I'm just now seeing your message. Have you found other sources for your GG paper?
R.Rollz
Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:42 am Reply with quote
New Member Joined: 23 Nov 2011 Posts: 1 Location: England
Hi there Em,

I am also doing my dreaded 10,000 word dissertation on Grand Guignol! I'm having the same problem with lack of literary sources, apart from the two books you mentioned I think I'm mainly going to be relying of articles from various places. I've already written 1000ish words and I've used Mel Gordon's book and 3 journal articles as references (all from this wonderful website). Pretty much anything can be counted as a source (even youtube), as long as it's referenced properly!

Probably no new information for you there but I was encouraged to see someone else had chose GG for a dissertation topic, non of my tutors are familiar with it! Have you had the same problem?

x
vellina
Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:57 pm Reply with quote
Guignoler Joined: 10 Feb 2019 Posts: 119268
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт