GrandGuignol.com Forum Index

<  General  ~  HOTEL GUIGNOL HAS VACANCIES!

HotelGuignol
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:43 pm Reply with quote
New Member Joined: 08 Aug 2008 Posts: 3 Location: Los Angeles, CA
We are looking for 5 - 10 min. screenplays or short stories that can be adapted for a new weekly web-series.

Each episode will feature an incident or a peculiar occurence taking place INSIDE A HOTEL ROOM. This is a horror/suspense/noir/mystery series, so stories must be terrifying/creepy/crazy/mysterious/absurd/bloody/shocking/suspenseful or simply all around f***ed up.

An episode could take place anywhere in time from the 1920's to modern day. An episode could deal with the supernatural, with murder, madness or anything depraved. As so long as it's dark,sexy,scary, half-way intelligent, witty, shocking, packs a punch at the end and TAKES PLACE INSIDE A HOTEL ROOM it's right for us.

Think of it as "Twilight Zone" & "Tales From the Crypt"... inside a hotel.

Once again, the criteria are:

- Story happens ENTIRELY INSIDE A HOTEL ROOM.
- No less than 5 minutes and no more than 10 minutes/pages in length.

PLEASE do not send anything that doesn't fit this criteria.

To submit, please send the logline and/or synopsis in the body of the email to hotelguignol@gmail.com.

If your idea sounds right for the series, we will contact you for the full script.

Every script that goes into production receives $100, short stories $50, concepts $25. Production will not start until January 2009.

We are hoping to develop ongoing relationships with writers that will grow with the series as they gain in popularity.

This is a fun project with great people involved, so come join our family and take part in the debauchery that is HOTEL GUIGNOL.
m lee
Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:12 pm Reply with quote
New Member Joined: 28 Apr 2009 Posts: 6 Location: new york new york
Hello,

I'm a new member from NY NY, i own several original Grand Guignol posters dated back to 1910"s. Do you know the current market value ? Can you point me to the right direction? Do you know how to get a hold of Mr. Eric Horton as he doesnot have any of my collection ? Thanks
Transmission Atelier
Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:42 pm Reply with quote
New Member Joined: 18 Sep 2009 Posts: 3 Location: Chicago
Hello M Lee
I can consult with you about the value of your posters.
email me @
james.kay@transmissionatelier.com

or Call me @ 312-520-0496

James
Michael L
Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:44 am Reply with quote
New Member Joined: 11 Jun 2004 Posts: 5
Hello Mister Lee,

You can contact me regarding your posters. I can give you estimations and also can buy you posters as a collector myself.

Michael at
tastouzette@yahoo.fr

Best regards,
regg
Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:42 pm Reply with quote
New Member Joined: 22 Feb 2010 Posts: 2
Too bad I am too late for those reservations, I would have enjoyed that. Please keep us posted on any updates!
jannypan
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:01 pm Reply with quote
New Member Joined: 09 Mar 2011 Posts: 7
You can contact me regarding your posters. I can give you estimations and also can buy you posters as a collector myself.
berryna
Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:04 pm Reply with quote
New Member Joined: 27 Dec 2011 Posts: 4
Do you know how to get a hold of Mr. Eric Horton as he doesnot have any of my collection ?
fdgtryry
Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:09 pm Reply with quote
Guignoler Joined: 19 Sep 2013 Posts: 53
At twenty years of age, the will guild wars 2 gold reigns; at thirty, the wit; and at forty, the judgment. What gets us guild wars 2 gold into trouble is guild wars 2 gold not what we don't know.It's what we know for sure that just ain't so.
fdgtryry
Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:09 pm Reply with quote
Guignoler Joined: 19 Sep 2013 Posts: 53
Life is guild wars 2 gold like a hot bath. It feels good while you're in it, but the longer you stay in, the more wrinkled you get. Life is guild wars 2 gold too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So, love the people who treat you right and forget guild wars 2 gold about the ones who do not.
cheapestrsgold001
Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:20 am Reply with quote
New Member Joined: 16 Dec 2013 Posts: 2
fifacoins
fifa coins for sale
eleanoral
Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:16 am Reply with quote
New Member Joined: 16 Dec 2013 Posts: 3
On the night of the prom, a boy's girlfriend is changing upstairs. The boyfriend is waiting in the living room with the girlfriend's granpa and her dog Rover.
As the girlfriend is getting ready the boyfriend says to himself, ''Man I really gotta fart, I think I will let a little out.'' So he does and the granpa yells ''ROVER!''

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
runescape 2007 gold
fifa coin traders