GrandGuignol.com Forum Index

<  Announcements  ~  July 12 for Hypnosis, the Grand Guignol and Guillotines

Russell Blackwood
Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:32 pm Reply with quote
Moderator Joined: 18 Sep 2003 Posts: 125
Thrillpeddlers join forces with the San Francisco Performing Arts Library & Museum to celebration Bastille Day and Grand Guignol.

This, from the SF Weekly has more details ...

Tuesday, July 12, 2005
Grand Guignol theater -- macabre, disquieting, often disgusting -- is experiencing a modern resurgence, and the latest shockfest takes on two elements of the genre: hypnosis and the guillotine. Tonight's show opens with UC Berkeley professor Mel Gordon's presentation on the unconscious art, followed by portions of the long-lost erotic film Hypnosis: Hanussen's First Adventure by Erik Jan Hanussen, a clairvoyant who worked with Hitler. Then comes the shock theater, with S.F.'s Thrillpeddlers wheeling out a guillotine fashioned after a 1792 original and performing two Guignol plays: The Guillotine from 1930 and Lips of the Damned, a modern production by Robert Keefe. "Unfettered Souls: Hypnosis, Grand Guignol, and the Guillotine" starts at 7 at the San Francisco Performing Arts Library & Museum, 401 Van Ness (at McAllister), S.F. Admission is $10; call 255-4800 or visit www.sfpalm.org (events).
setgeru7
Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:20 pm Reply with quote
Guignoler Joined: 08 Sep 2013 Posts: 56 Location: &#20013;&#22269;
I have a small bedroom.There are Sell Runescape Gold only a small Sell RS Gold bed,a small desk and a small chair in the room.And there is a beautiful doll on my blue bed.Everyday I do my homework,read books and play games with the doll in my bedroom. It is Sell Runescape Gold small,but it gives me much happiness.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
setgeru7
Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:22 pm Reply with quote
Guignoler Joined: 08 Sep 2013 Posts: 56 Location: &#20013;&#22269;
China has been Sell Runescape Gold a powerful country for the most part of the past three Sell RS Gold thousand years. China is now rising again. Why is that so surprising to people? History is the best evidence. The rise of China is Sell Runescape Gold just a matter of when, not if.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger