GrandGuignol.com Forum Index

<  Miscellaneous  ~  Mad Love

Tor Johnson-Lugosi
Posted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:30 pm Reply with quote
New Member Joined: 08 May 2011 Posts: 2
Hello - glad to discover this site. Has anyone else visited the London Dungeon? Yikes! It's the wax museum from hell Cool

http://www.the-dungeons.co.uk/london/en/index.htm

I'm sure you've all read Mel Gordon's book on Grand Guignol; it led me to the works of Maurice Level and others.

Although gore in and of itself isn't the be-all. Check out MAD LOVE with Peter Lorre; it's a twist on Hands of Orlac.
jimmy1988
Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:56 am Reply with quote
A man was hit by a cab in the street. He was brought to the hospital. His wife who was standing up by his bed, said to the doctor: "I think that he is very

ill." "I am afraid that he is dead."said the doctor,Hearing this, the man moved his head and said: "I'm not dead. I'm still alive." "Be quiet, "said the wife.

"the doctor knows better than you!"
Just then a voice called from outside the door, "If you do, I won't go."

Cheap Coach Purses
xuerle1
Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:03 am Reply with quote
New Member Joined: 17 Dec 2014 Posts: 9
Check out MAD LOVE with Peter Lorre; it's a twist on Hands of Orlac.fifa 15 coins
cheap fifa 15 coins
xuerle1
Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:56 am Reply with quote
New Member Joined: 17 Dec 2014 Posts: 9
His wife who was standing up by his bed, said to the doctor.

fifa 15 coins
fut 15 coins
vellina
Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:45 am Reply with quote
Guignoler Joined: 10 Feb 2019 Posts: 126088
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
nickmoore1
Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:57 am Reply with quote
New Member Joined: 05 Nov 2019 Posts: 1 Location: canada
Stanley
garage builders calgary | garage contractor calgary is a premier garage construction and remodeling company. We provide quality services including garage siding, roofing, full garage rehab and new garage construction.