GrandGuignol.com Forum Index

<  Film & Video  ~  Make meaningful social/political

juanjuan075249
Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:03 pm Reply with quote
Guignoler Joined: 10 Mar 2015 Posts: 117 Location: china
to fund the final round of production. Backer rewards include special items such as DRM-free copies of Seven Dragon Saga, Code Wheels to assist Runescape players in solving puzzles in-game, Journals containing more info about the Runescape game world and copies of the pen 'n paper version of the Runescape game.The TSI team is comprised of veteran developers and alumni from Strategic Simulations Interactive (SSI) who worked on fantasy RPG classics including "Advanced Dungeons and Dragons: Pool of Radiance", "AD and D Curse of the Azure Bonds" and "Wizards Crown.""I look forward to the magical worlds TSI will create for us to play in once more!" - Richard Garriott, Co-founder, CEO, Creative Director - Runescape Gold Portalarium"Im extremely excited to hear that the team is coming back together to bring all that old school goodness into the modern age beginning with Seven Dragon Saga." - Swen Vincke, CEO Larian Studios"SSI was the strongest PC game brand in my youth -- I could count on dozens of hours of enjoyment from every SSI game I played. As thrilled as I was in the late 1980s when I learned they were making Pool of Radiance, a real D and D CRPG, it's even more exciting now to hear about Seven Dragon Saga." - Kevin Saunders, Project Director, Torment: Tides of NumeneraSeven Dragon Saga sets a new standard for intricate turn-based combat that can be adapted to your party's strengths. Explore a new high fantasy realm, recruit powerful NPCs, and craft useful items during your party's quest to discover lost secrets and transform the world.Key features:Classic RPG / Modern Gameplay: Create a full party under your total control right from the start. Venture forth to uncover lost secrets in an original fantasy setting.Strategic Combat: Face challenges in turn-based tactical combat, updated with modern design philosophies. Carefully maneuver your party taking advantage of terrain and destructible environments.Weigh Your Decisions: One groups ally is another factions enemy. Make meaningful social/political choices that directly impact the world around you. Will you pursue duty and honor or choose riches and adventure with little concern for the consequences?Proven Technology: Seven Dragon Saga is built using the Unity3D engine (Shadowrun Returns, Wasteland 2, Shroud of the Avatar). Age of Wonders 3 marks a modern reimagining of the series, where Runescape players join a clash of kings, queens and dark lords for the spoils of an ancient paradise.Age of Wonders III conjures up a magical world, filled with arcane powers and ancient treasures. Here empires rise and fall, led to victory or defeat by powerful heroes, who are like Gods to the armies they command. The Sorcerer, uses arcane magicks to shape the fabric of reality and summon otherworldly creatures no mortal man was ever meant to see.
vellina
Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:58 am Reply with quote
Guignoler Joined: 10 Feb 2019 Posts: 168743
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо